The Importance of SEO and Google Search Submission

In the ever-evolving digital landscape, ensuring that your website pages are properly indexed by search engines is crucial for driving organic traffic and expanding your online presence. At Doorstep-IT, we take pride in helping our clients achieve their SEO goals by meticulously submitting new website pages to search engines.

Recently, we’ve experienced a significant milestone: a 98% success rate in indexing new website pages for our clients. While we’re thrilled with this achievement, we also recognize the importance of addressing the remaining 2%.

Two pages on a recent client’s website were not initially indexed by Google. Upon further investigation, we identified the root cause and implemented corrective measures. As a result, these pages are now successfully indexed, ensuring that the client’s website is fully visible to search engines.

This experience reinforces the importance of submitting new website pages to search engines. When pages are not indexed, they remain invisible to search results, hindering your website’s ability to attract organic traffic.

At Doorstep-IT, we employ a comprehensive approach to website indexing, ensuring that your pages are discovered by search engines and reach their full potential. Our approach involves:

  • Web Page Design & Optimisation: We build your page and optimise it following the best SEO practices and guidelines recommended by search engines.

  • Sitemap Creation and Submission: We create and submit XML sitemaps to search engines, providing a clear roadmap of your website’s structure and content.

  • URL Submission: We identify and submit individual URLs of new pages directly to search engines for expedited indexing.

  • Indexing Monitoring: We continuously monitor your website’s indexing status, addressing any discrepancies and ensuring that all pages are visible to search engines.
SEO Score

With Google you can rest assured that your website’s new pages will be seamlessly indexed, paving the way for increased organic traffic, enhanced visibility, and ultimately, business growth.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *